Wikipedia:Peer review/Golden Gate Bridge/archive1
See Disputed section on talk page re: Most Photographed mjlodge 18:20, 31 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- please provide more references
- please don't use bare numbered links, at least give link titles and preferably:
- please consider using footnotes to connect your references to the text they back up.
- there is some repetition in the article (we are told it was the longest in two different places)
- please provide more structure. Most of the article is basically a long introduction.
I think the comment from Frommers is appropriate. I don't think it's right, but one of the points of interest is the level of local pride in the bridge. Mozzerati 20:18, 2005 Apr 3 (UTC)
- Only one reference? There are many books about the bridge, starting with Strauss's official work on the bridge published by the bridge district. Second, there's nothing here about the financing for the bridge (only the WPA's role), the bridge district that operates it, or the ferries subsidized by its tolls. Third, there's no mention of the bridge in connection to earthquakes or the work done in recent years to improve its stability in an earthquake. Fourth, there should be mention of its height vis-a-vis the Navy and the shipping lanes. What is there is good, however. PedanticallySpeaking 17:46, Apr 11, 2005 (UTC)