Wikipedia:Peer review/Korean Buddhism/archive1
Seems like it is is becoming an awesome article and well on its way to becoming featured. Do people agree? If so, I'll put it in the featured article candidates.--Alsocal 20:13, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Um, it has significant errors of punctuation and usage in the first two sentences. I'll read the rest, too.
--Defenestrate 23:30, 30 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- It's also kind of dense. For it to be a feature, it should have an introductory section that provides enough context for the average reader to understand why what follows is important. I spruced up some language to make it more readable. I'm not sure it's ready for prime-time.
--Defenestrate 01:32, 31 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- image is missing.
- There was no lead section, just a section called "Introduction". I've removed introduction and made it the lead section, but its still not right. With the lead section, its important to summarise the main body of the article, and also to highlight interesting information.
- The entire article seems to be of the history of Korean Buddhism. Probably there should be an article History of Buddhism and a section called History that is in summary form. Other aspects like what they beleive should be in its own section. It's possible that's the introduction, but lots more should be expanded.
- I'm rather afraid it needs lots of work. - Ta bu shi da yu 04:59, 31 Dec 2004 (UTC)