In the near future, I am going to attempt to bring this article up to featured status. In my opinion, it's already a great article. However, I would like some suggestions on how this article could be improved and be prepared for a featured article nomination. One thing I do notice is that it is in dire need of references (I'll get on top of that). Anything else? Feel free to join in on the quest for featured status if you like. joturner 04:09, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- Hi, I don't have that much experience with City-related articles, but I'll post a few suggestions:
- You may wan to check other City FAs, regarding the image gallary, whilst its nice, It might be better off as a commons link.
- The media section is a potential target for criticism at the FAC, as its just a list of external links. See Johannesburg#Communications_and_media for ideas.
- Don't double up links in the See Also, for example, History of Moscow is already linked at the top.
- Moscow tourist attractions is also a worry, there really shouldnt be many lists in articles.
- Education could be expanded
- The crime rates box is confusing, as the system/% rate is not explained
- Needs a copyedit.
- Why is Climate under tourism?
- Air pollution in Moscow should be a sub-section of something, its too short as it is.
- Sift through the External Links, get rid of any that are not very helpful.
- And yes, it needs A LOT of references...Good luck. Cvene64 04:31, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- Something about water transport could be added. Moscow has two passenger riverports and regular motorship routes used mostly for entertainment.--Nixer 06:33, 3 July 2006 (UTC)