Wikipedia:Peer review/Randall Flagg/archive7
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I'm looking to improve on this article and hopefully get it up to featured status someday.
Comments from Brambleberry of RiverClan
- The first paragraph of the lead could be reworded better. Examples/suggestions:
- "He often appears under different names; most are abbreviated by the initials R.F." → "He often appears under different names, usually initialled R.F."
- "There are exceptions to this rule; in The Dark Tower series, the name most often associated with Flagg is Walter o'Dim." → "There are occasional exceptions, such as Flagg being most often associated with the name Walter o'Dim in The Dark Tower series."
- In the lead, you could mention the reason that "Walter o'Dim" is an exception to the R.F. rule is because King originally wanted them to be separate.
- Quotation marks and apostrophes alternate between '/" and ’/”. I personally prefer the former, though any standardization would be preferrable.
- Overall, you're doing well, and there are only a few small things. If you still feel you might need help, feel free to ask for a copy edit. I don't think you need one, but it couldn't hurt. öBrambleberry of RiverClan 21:57, 17 March 2013 (UTC)