Wikipedia:Peer review/Terms of Endearment (The X-Files)/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've never done a Featured Article before and wanted the opinions of more experienced editors to scrutinize the article a bit more before nominating it. It's a pretty straight-forward article, apart of a long series of FA articles related to the X-Files.
- Unlink television series per WP:OVERLINK.
- It would probably be better to leave it as "Fox Broadcasting Company", the official title, rather than piping the link.
- "The episode received received mixed to positive reviews from critics, with the performance given by guest actor Bruce Campbell attracting most of the positive reception." -- Why is 'received' typed twice?
- ""Terms of Endearment" was the first episode written by The X-Files executive story editor David Amann, a staff member who later became a regular contributor to the series." -- "[...] written by The X-Files executive [...]" should be "[...] written by The X-Files' executive [...]".
- "Amann was inspired to a write a story that was "Rosemary's Baby in reverse"." -- Why the 'a' after 'to' and before 'write'?
- The two pieces of quoted material in P3 of the lead need citations directly after them.