Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Entertainment/June 2010
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|<< May | Entertainment desk | Jul >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Entertainment Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- 1 June 1
- 2 June 2
- 3 June 3
- 4 June 4
- 5 June 5
- 6 June 6
- 7 June 7
- 8 June 8
- 9 June 9
- 10 June 10
- 11 June 11
- 12 June 12
- 13 June 13
- 14 June 14
- 15 June 15
- 16 June 16
- 17 June 17
- 18 June 18
- 19 June 19
- 20 June 20
- 21 June 21
- 22 June 22
- 23 June 23
- 24 June 24
- 25 June 25
- 26 June 26
- 27 June 27
- 28 June 28
- 29 June 29
- 30 June 30
- PHMFTM: About a group of teens in the UK who drive while texting, and crash.
- Rhythm Stick single cover
- Creating celebrity page
- Welsh Folklore
- Very much confused!?!
- Soccer Club Abbreviations
- Help identifying song please :)
- Re: Incorrect hyperlink from "The Unit" by Ninni Holmqvist (dystopian literature) to "The Unit" (TV series about Delta Force)
- Call of Duty
- Aki Kaurismaki
- Ties in American sports leagues
- What is the name of that piece of music that HowTheWorldWorks plays at the start of every single one of his videos?
- The Adventures of Pinnocchio
- Script for an epic movie 'BIRDS OF PARADISE' finished with lyrics(open to editing)
- Original Empire State of Mind Chorus
- QI - the stone that always ends up on the same side
- British TV nature programme
- Lip syncing for animations
- Matt Morgan (comedian)
- What is this song called?
- Science fiction film I saw when I was younger
- Record release dates
- Sports organisations- non-governmental?
- Dennis Waterman
- The name of the Man with No Name
- The Monroes TV western
- Theatrical run
- looking for a song
- Comic obscenity
- House episodes
- Seeking a "historically informed" CD of Beethoven's 9th Symphony
- Despicable Me
- Once again, please help me find this bouncy children's tune.
- Who the Hell is this ???
- Name of a novel
- Star Trek
- What are the expenses for last five common wealth games?
- Opera: Della mia bella...Questo O Quel
- Iron Man
- Cannes Film Festival Winner
- What's that song by Stevie Wonder... that soft, gentle one?
- Is The Room a joke or not?
- Films that are disguised re-writes of classic novels plays or other literature
- song 2
- Details of own goals
- Mistake in Titanic
- Apostrophe next to note
- Flipping the Great Bird of the Galaxy
- boulevard phil collins
- Harold Cowart
- Why didn't the movie, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid (film) even touch the internet with a 10-foot pole?
- Weather at world cup games
- Right Here, Right Now (Fatboy Slim song)—where did this sample come from?
- North Korea & Japan in association football
- The Runaways
- What Novel are we talking about
- Popular musician grew up on an island without modern music
- I have written a script for transporter 4
- Robert Ludlum
- Amir Khan the actor
- British press and public opinion of South Africa
- Withdrawing red cards after review in the World Cup
- Shooting glass
- Tilt head
- Cold Mountain
- Instrumental tune from the 70s/80s
- TV PSA classical music
- Song at the beginning at Bad Romance?
- Ready for Love
- Books similar to Scott Pilgrim
- Kyu Sakamoto
- voice type of this singer?
- Name of a 90's sitcom
- what song is sampled on the track "Space Bound" on Recovery?
- Unidentified Beauties from the Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection 2009
- Guitar Tab Sought
- Help Identifying a Piece of Music.
- Cheryl Cole signature
- Leaders of the New School - "Spontaneous"
- "Restoring" sound in old movies
- Beats me
- Characteristic of Northern European folk music
- JAMES BOND
- Name of animated television program
- Who is Self-Xplanatory?
- FIFA World Cup position
- Difference between tiebreak and advantage set in tennis?
- Theme Music
- Plainchant notation
- Ebook readers: Sony vs Nook compatibility
- A 90s videogame including Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
- Least crap free music-making software?
- old anime?
- Farting, sneezing, and burping live on camera or on stage
- Name of a short story?
- Instrumental song
- Random Man in Man Utd Squad(?) Photo
- Duplicated national anthems
- Song in GTA San Andreas?
- Joke about Cape Town
- Peter Schickele College Radio Station
- A way around "geographical restrictions"?
- NCAA Football 11
- Mustaine joins Metallica?
- "The Last Waltz"
- Identify brass band piece?
- Congo Mama - Shebeleza
- Film title Needed
- Major League Baseball umpire becomes unable to work?
- Arthur Conley - Lee Roberts
- 2 questions: 1. Would anyone please translate the Hindi language text in the video? 2. Why can't we embed videos on Wikipedia?
- Economic theory mentioned on The Big Bang Theory
- TV show online, international copyright !!!!! please
- Red-carded goalie
- Shutter Island