Where do Wikipedians go to ask dumb, or at least silly, questions?
Okay, I get it. This page is for serious questions.
I appreciate and respect that
—or at least try too.
But where can I ask my silly questions, the entertaining or joke questions—or attempts thereof:
like the one’s I’d ask in Yahoo! Answers (I know, such were generally TOS violations there, but I’m trying to change)
—before I went to Answerbag?
What I’m looking for is a site where:
(1) like Wikipedia, all I need to register is an email address (not even that for Wikipedia), username, and password;
(2) like Wikipedia, multiple accounts are permitted;
(3) I can ask risque questions and the like;
(4) there’s a decent amount of traffic;
and the hardest,
(5) like Wikipedia, the members are generally cool.
Here's more or less the same question asked on Fluther.
Thanks for any and all help.
:-D Civic Cat (talk) 21:05, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
I like to be welcome, or at least not unwelcome--like the RationalWiki Saloon Bar.Civic Cat (talk) 21:22, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
As a square I resent the implication that I might be 'cool', I don't deliberately ask stupid questions, and I didn't know the two were related. Dmcq (talk) 23:11, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
A couple of decades ago, there was a book (in a gray cover, naturally) called Dare to Be Dull, describing many ways to be purposely un-hip, such as driving a station wagon instead of a sports car. ←Baseball BugsWhat's up, Doc?carrots→ 17:01, 25 December 2009 (UTC)