|Welcome to the Wikipedia Miscellaneous Reference Desk Archives
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 1
- Disassembling scissors
- what happened to this question
- trouble among friends?
- why do I suffer from tooth ache?
- Interview question
- School Play
- Train Transport
- eally weird dream
- Youngest television presenter
- why are some ethno-linguo-cultral groups better at business than others?
- ress code
- Condensor microphone
- hat are elephants tusks for
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 2
- space shuttle astronauts
- Visitor to USA seeks pay as you go cellphone
- Food and skin
- What tune is this?
- National Civil Service
- danish punjabi singer?
- georaphical features. Wales.
- How many named streets are there in the world?
- Romanticism and Hip Hop
- college in the 19th century
- Gay Niggers from Outer Space
- The famous scream from Starcraft, Aaaah! Real Monsters, etc
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 3
- Itching ear
- Buenos Aires
- Post Wedding
- Ideal Profession
- What's the music?
- what is this song called?
- this chick
- Forbes 400 - Percent of Wealth Inherited
- et another what is this movie question
- Odd uses
- nitric oxide
- uestion (optical illusion)
- evolution of the ski
- Don Hahn, former Mets outfielder
- "tr" and "str" letter combos
- Fijian Military Crisis
- thno-linguo-cultural revisited
- integrity of data
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 4
- infinite tip
- many movies,many heroes and villians
- French Underground
- o abbreviations qualify as shorthand?
- "Chasing dragons with plastic swords"
- Overpass Fence Extensions
- Italian fish
- Cashing Out Retirement
- Deliberate damage to a page
- design standards for 1991 chevrolet head rests
- Culture Warrior
- Life and the World
- Scientology a cult?
- searching for definition for phrase "bite me"
- Hiroshima & Nagaski
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 5
- Paying employees (in) peanuts
- Risk versus reward
- sheet music
- POV tags
- pal 4 chat
- Leaving Wikipedia due to death threats
- CSI:Crime Scene Investigation: Built To Kill, Part 2
- search on user
- Worldly newspapers
- Think of England
- [Rectus abdominis]] - Getting a six-pack
- ii searchingf
- Gold, Diamonds, and Gems
- Names and what they mean
- Following up to an "identify this city" request
- Reporting a deceptive eBay listing
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 6
- chad vader
- Bakufu Slash Kizna Arashi
- Odd question about potatoes
- Mysterious Movie Mechanics
- Find a suitale college or university!roi
- material specifications
- Mourning Dove Call Whistle Sound??
- US Citizenship
- Torchwood Song
- powered magneto
- How do people know what Jesus looked like?
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 7
- Which Songs Are These?
- soccer fan stuff
- Drivers who hit people and don't stop.
- Sophie Karp
- ACT statistics
- Interesting non-fiction books?
- question about boats
- extra terrestrial interest
- Old School Ties
- making my own country
- rug testing Fortune 500
- Next superpower
- Works of the United States Government
- cost of postage
- Houston/Spring, Texas White Pages
- looking for a college friend
- college rankings
- Know what this is from? Lost? Anime?
- Sex & Playmate
- tire valve core and fitting
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 8
- Naruto ressembalnce
- job in history and geography
- ragtime guitar music
- What on earth could this animal be?
- Which country has the strongest military?
- Hot and cold
- Youngest presenter
- Old western hanging scene
- Eric Moussambani Contact
- Graphs using ARCHIM
- xbox flight stick list
- what does god look like
- Traditional song
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 9
- Wikimedia Commons
- Civil War widow's benefits
- xbox troubles
- Book Subjects
- Many Movies,Many Romances
- U.S. penny
- Do psychoactive drugs usually have effects on the central nervous system after their initial effect has worn off?
- Logically Defending Beliefs
- Major to Minor
- "What's Up"? and other social awkwardnesses
- Reporting a pedophile.
- ndervalued stocks
- Fiji coup
- Who the heck is this?!?!
- Typeface identification
- Moving Pages
- Retail Fabric Store
- some instructions
- lea Bargaining
- outselling the bible
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 10
- How to join forum?
- Tourist Cities in Mexico (Near Tempe, AZ)
- The Jetsons
- Wikiproject setup.
- accuracy rate
- Socialism or Religion?
- colours of Thailand
- What the heck is an OP?
- I'm just wondering
- Indo-US Nuclear Bill
- Sonic Adventure 2 chaos
- Christmas Gifts
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 11
- Hedging by buying Stock 1 long and (in the same industry) Stock 2 short
- Cruiser Craft Boats
- YOU STOLE MY INVENTION! BANG! BANG! BANG!
- Logically Defending Beliefs (cont.)
- headless chicken lifespan ?
- the sexpistols
- Keir Dullea and Brave New World?
- Jump Scenes?
- how to find my question again
- Facility Management & Employee Services
- hiv test
- Pragmatic question on CDS (accounting question)
- Coke machine keys
- Disturbing movies
- Hotel management
- Nice Scarfs and headdressings
- Post Orgasm problem
- Fountain Speed
- the definition of triple action.
- Sonic Advance 2&3 Final Zones
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 12
- Easy access songs on the Internet
- Sharing Weed pipes
- Design question - Looking for a specific typeface
- Repairing Damaged Cash
- preseason football 1966
- Home made
- upermarket/Retail psychology
- Using your web site on a work cited page
- Best way to eat a lot
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 13
- 1999 Euro Coin
- finding a website
- Dungeons & Dragons for academic credit?!
- mage problem
- Paul McCartney
- information about advertisement industry
- Extraterrestrials in different cultures
- Alien sightings ?
- Australia's military dependence on the USA
- Unjust Reservist Salaries
- Australian culture
- ecretary of labor
- Where is Saddam now?
- he Salem Witch Trials
- Animal Face Off
- Frisbee ?
- Many Movies,Many Laughs
- How to keep cat hair etc. from "sticking" to black clothing
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 14
- Cell phone through washer
- Tennessee Governor's Inaugural Ball 2006
- wikipedia success
- tomb of Averroes
- Alan Watts on Christianity
- Construction crane construction
- Wikipedia Grafffiti
- Silver /Gold
- Free fall from space
- Add funds to paypal using credit card?
- Roman Numeral Clock Face
- A Sex Question
- Gift Certificates
- iq scoring
- ew desk
- Composite cable splitters.
- Has anyone ever heard of an Italian pastry called a Catidad?
- Analog Land Phone Line
- no shows
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 15
- loss prevention at sea
- Tricep curls and other dumbbell tricep exercises
- Mr. Wales as a keynote speaker
- Open-source d20?
- S.A. de C.V. and S.A.B. de C.V.
- Why does everything taste like chicken?
- Nightclubs to the extreme!!!!11!!
- "I can do what I want" in law
- Music stuck in your head
- You got me burning, you got me burning
- Bebo Sign In
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 16
- BORAT THE NEXT DR.STRANGELOVE
- Lord of the Rings
- Many Movies,Many Screams
- Being fat or grossly overweight
- Wikipedia Strengths and Weaknesses
- how do I destroy my profile on Facebook?
- Incorrect spelling of surname in title
- "What links here"
- how can i join you?
- State colleges without the state name
- erial killers in the news
- Tanning inner arms
- Cost of life near Stockholm
- Uniross charging times
- Religious publication
- Business Sale Price
- Forgotten joke
- how to prepare for wcg?
- Cost of weapon production
- Any exact amount of money?
- Christmas-themed Simpsons episodes.
- Medical procedure
- Cats at night
- Temporary disqualification or barring
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 17
- Oil Pumps
- "Golden ticket" scam
- Most popular selling item online
- Weight loss
- Introduction services
- Snack bars
- ites with intelligence training
- info on a movie
- SACD Players
- What does this mean?
- Do my lifetime achievements matter in the great scheme of things?
- japanese seapost to USA
- Article title or suggestion please
- Looking for information on PH Mourey 1840 - 1910
- Seasonal question
- Willy On Wheels
- timewasting questions
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 18
- Garlic Salt/Powder
- DVD Thin Pack
- Genuine CDs ?
- Percent of vandalism edits by IPs and by Userids
- Diane Sawyer "total fag"?
- Crawling through a thin tunnel
- Age limit to register a business in Victoria, Australia?
- Origin Of A Saying
- Stand in for Mary Pickford
- English-to-English Translation, please
- preferred stock series a, b, c, d
- Jimmy Dean = James Dean?
- lease Help With Media Contact Info in Dallas, TX area (To whom it may concern)
- Sunglasses worn by Samuel L. Jackson in movie Shaft.....
- Goldfishes in transit...
- Why are eating chips so addictive?
- MySpace Music Player
- Total # of College students By Country....
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 20
- Paul Martin buys CSL Group Inc.? HOW
- elp with the TI 83+ SE wanted
- FIFA World Player of the Year award.
- Paypal money gifting program
- Marriage: Do we marry the person we really wanted to be with? Or not?
- How to survive a lion attack?
- How do I get to Albany?
- Miniature wargames
- genesis the pop group
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 21
- It's not a question about what Penguins taste like - but whether they drink fresh water?
- Many Movies,Many Musicals
- Rated PG?
- movie nude
- Lump in neck
- Logically Defending Beliefs
- Circulation Specialist
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Scout
- HMAS Darwin, Melbourne to Brisbane
- What, exactly, do those people who receive a "Special Thanks" in the credits do?
- Album status - platinum, gold, etc
- Which Wikipedia page has the longest title?
- New York City Subway
- Insect enigma
- Road numbering
- Above question continued
- U.S. elections (Update)
- Literary fingerprinting?
- Did Jack "the Nonpareil" Randall win a Lightweight title.
- Medical Words
- requesting extra info?
- Many Movies,Many Movie Scores
- Many Movies, Many Questions
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 22
- Size of Category:Dungeons & Dragons
- A SubUser Page
- Any websites for serious political thinkers
- Wikimedia Stocks
- David Jenkins
- Price of Petrol in middle east
- Gasoline (petrol) smuggling ?
- I just swallowed some Listerine
- Dogs barking
- Why are skis no longer made from wood?
- about indian cricket histroy
- External Link Deletion
- 1960's play on words fad called "Oliver Twisties"
- FIFA World Player of the Year award.
- Alcohol and oral bacteria
- how do you create a disambiguation page?
- Iceberg lettuce - a titanic mistake?
- Is this enough weed?
- Picture puzzles
- Finding an Old Naval buddy to wish him a merry CHRISTMAS
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 23
- pharrell's ethnicity
- Limited entries for word
- Wedding Reception Schedule.
- Crossover kard set
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Japanese games
- Wikipedia's lettering
- CoroCoro Comics
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 24
- More Mysterious Movie Mechanics
- Playstation 3 Console
- Article and Edit are different?
- countries having port
- Driving through Colorado...
- beyblade manga wiki
- mixed martial arts event SUPERBRAWL in Hawaii
- Magazine circulation figure needed
- Watermelon reaction
- Xmas holidays in US
- wikipedia's reach
- free stuff.
- Aids from monkeys
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 25
- Coughing up pieces & Gwen stefani
- Shaving and creams
- Romanian Airforce
- Texas Hold 'Em and Casino Royale
- What is the significance of coal...
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 26
- Can I email a Wikipedia article to a friend?
- United States Numistamps
- help-help with project on deserts of the world
- Old book repair
- USS Kookermonga OIl Tanker
- Terry nappies
- dungeons and dragons monster
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 27
- British perception of North Americans
- has anyone cured their depression by taking ayahuasca?
- Ecko Cut&sew
- St. Anne's Park Railway Station, Bristol, England
- Does a Wiki-game exist?
- Which news presenter was involved in a sex tape scandal?
- comic hero
- Upgrading to a 720p television.
- Ammo vs Ammo
- What Movie is it...?
- Gerald Ford
- Alec Stewart
- Most intensive task in PS
- build credit
- Userbox help
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 28
- nude sports
- PSP Groups
- military protection area
- Super Scattergories PC game
- 1-B visa question
- Expired Login confirmation Dec. 27 2006
- Sending mail
- Looking for a job.
- Question About Gerald Ford
- Swedish post codes
- Google Answers
- Cranberry Sauce ?
- hy is it that unhealthy food is always dirt cheap & vice-versa
- What is the correct size for a piece of coffee cake?
- Identify person
- Forward Lean and High Back Rotation Adjustments on a Snowboard
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 29
- rosie o,donnell
- Derivatives trading (economics)
- Football Teams
- Orlando dinner show
- Poker Term
- Casino Takings
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 30
- Southwest Airlines
- A non-Spanish speaking American Indian from Mexico being Hispanic
- Music Conservatories in Europe
- Cat Breeding 101
- I attempted to edit a page, but after clicking on "save" I did not see my changes in the page.
- My little puzzle
- yellow 1st down stripe
- Columbia Ice Company, Pittsburgh, PA
- Siamese behavior, part deux
- pawn shops
- HagermanBot (talk · contribs)
Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2006 December 31
- Making dates into links
- big ben chimes
- Hot Dogs
- Premonitory dreams at a school
- endless night
- Clock face positions
- Old Family Videos to DVD
- Do Black US males actually talk like this?
- Half Life 2 Impulse 76
- What do OP and OG stand for?
- Postage stamps