Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/January 2013
|<< Dec | Miscellaneous desk | Feb >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Miscellaneous Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- 1 January 1
- 2 January 2
- 3 January 3
- 4 January 4
- 5 January 5
- 6 January 6
- 7 January 7
- 8 January 8
- 9 January 9
- 10 January 10
- 11 January 11
- 12 January 12
- 13 January 13
- 14 January 14
- 15 January 15
- 16 January 16
- 17 January 17
- 18 January 18
- 19 January 19
- 20 January 20
- 21 January 21
- 22 January 22
- 23 January 23
- 24 January 24
- 25 January 25
- 26 January 26
- 27 January 27
- 28 January 29
- 29 January 30
- 30 January 31
- Is the Stephen King novel It (novel) available in large print or a shorter version of it's 1000 plus pages?
- Ford Article
- Are there libraries that use Dewey Decimal system for fiction?
- SOLVING ALL POLYNOMIALS BY RADICALS
- Oldest immigrant ever and oldest murder victim ever
- Questions about my new Omega Seamaster wristwatch
- question (Taco bell chihuahua in Geico commercial)
- Wikipedia printed in volumes
- talking birds
- First women president of indian national congress?
- Earls Court Power Station London
- Just how unanimous are the Falkland Islanders?
- EUCLID ROCK QUARRY DUMP TRUCK (wooden scale model)
- former nba player
- Are there global figures for deaths and injuries caused by celebratory gunfire?
- Contacting Anime Festival Asia
- A better Wikipedia for all
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young 1946
- Most popular leisure-time activity in Switzerland in 1920
- Rental car keys
- KHS Hall, Taiwan
- Nudity questions
- Campaign medals
- The Moment of Truth unaired episodes
- data entry job
- sale date
- Missing your inauguration
- Purchasing The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- Imposing sanctions on the US until it sorts out its gun laws
- Casino Chip
- "On Wings of Eagles"
- Hare Krishna absence in the Eastern U.S.?
- regression for data that is a power function
- Electrical conduit
- Two questions about Cracker Barrel
- Jeremy Bentham
- Finding hotels for major event
- Bug shoes
- St. Nazaire harbor
- Underwater tunnel in South Asia
- C A Latimer Author
- peugeot advertising sloganstaglines timeline
- WW I identity of woman living at Aveluy France battlefield
- Same image?
- Gmail File Attachment
- Race And Intelligence And Exercising
- Japanese clothing
- Variable income tax rate by occupation
- Safe to use 2-pronged to 3-pronged ungrounded adapter?
- Weird Experience
- I never used any of the maths I learnt in school
- Taxes and coupons
- Pizza delivery documentary - help me find it?
- Pop Ups
- Can you further expound your bachelors thesis for your master's degree
- Food safety
- Can someone explain the BBC article on the "'Simpler' flat-rate state pension"
- South African Revenue Services
- credit card payment
- When will State Highway 210 become Interstate 210
- James Archibald Ewart
- Food production in Pakistan
- bank reconciliation statement
- European capital with most precipitation days.
- London rain
- English speaking countries versus other first world countries in mergers and acquisitions
- Created an article !
- Is dairy queen ice cream gluten. Free
- Halogen heaters vs convection heaters
- Natural horn
- for digging borewell
- Flavorful peppers (very subjective, unscientific question)
- Food labelling
- Workers' Party of Korea
- 13 in the design of the dollar bill
- Does this creature in the anime drawing look like any creature from mythology or from any swamp monster movies about 1950's?
- Challenger Train
- Black Magic
- Detroit jacket
- What would be better to create
- Sustained rate of fire on all cannons of the Civil War
- What are the things Ernest Hemingway is holding on this photo ?
- Why is there no focusing knob on rifle scopes?
- Eye exams (not a request for medical advice)
- Special education statistics
- Besides allexperts, Yahoo answers is there another good question free online site that people answer right away?
- Succession duty and inheritance tax
- Steam train fireman
- Help identifying a font
- Heat / Aircondition / in Arizona ? Heat Punp / gas assist.
- Watch question
- What's with Al Qeada and the finger wagging?
- baby girl
- Time-travel consistency in "Bender's Big Score"
- wordpress blogs
- Facebook-like button
- Misdirected question
- How hunter-gatherers spend most of their free time
- Average number of former senators?
- Cannon Rate of Fire
- "Mozart's Trumpet Concerto in A-flat major"
- Non-Chinese reviews of the Great Wall Haval H5 SUV?
- Bee Gees
- Rate of fire
- What name and number?
- Cop partners
- internet service providers default browsers
- npo's and 1099's