Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/June 2014
|<< May | Miscellaneous desk | Jul >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Miscellaneous Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- Super Hod
- How do people living near time zone boundaries deal with frequent crossings between time zones?
- s:Page:Bradshaw's Monthly (XVI).djvu/19
- Certain Song played in the movie "The Sacrament "
- create a title for a new heading on which I have no information
- Forgetting a language
- Are there any really good shows of any kind of an Art of War by Sun Tzu nature?
- Paying into a Cuban cellphone account from the US
- Skyline one season one team one city
- Cost of charging a mobile/cell phone (or similar)
- Lawn maintenance
- Work Space
- The cost of low value coins
- Is the ability to pronounce the alveolar trill genetic?
- Can anyone get this flash game to work?
- Lawn prohibition
- M16 caliber terminology
- hottest temperature
- Entry level jobs vs graduate schemes
- Countries with curious currency denominations
- Environmentally concerned driving
- Facebook friend suggestions
- Playboy and it's use of maximum age limits past to present?
- Typing pool photo?
- Question about the Yukon; is it divided into any districts or Electoral district?
- How hard it is to have a radio callsign and a radio license in the United States?
- writing a page about a book
- MTO offices that offer knowledge or written test in Toronto only
- Michelob plastic bank
- Looking for a certain tutorial YouTube channel
- cost of airplane
- STEM Degrees and Minorities
- student at Rideau convent
- Crewing a Napoleonic-era frigate.
- US Brands
- Star Trek communication
- searching for
- Unavailable as an ebook…
- Ferrari 4SS Spider
- "Plinking" on animals?
- Miss America age limits
- Adding my email address to a wikiHow account
- What fruit is this, How to Eat It?
- Pavlyuk Uprising
- right to roam