Wikipedia:Requests for feedback/2011 May 23
- 1 User:Martha_F./Unfinished_Spaces
- 2 UntitledE-Office MMP
- 3 UntitledAgriculture MMP
- 4 Ckasolowsky/Marcel Jarry
- 5 Example/InTouch
- 6 User:Ladydianamt/Typographical_and_Phonetic_Spell_Checkers
- 7 User:Jessdfacts/The Library Corporation
- 8 Kim Jain
- 9 User:Cjoynson/Generic_Pharmaceutical_Price_Decay
- 10 Cold Spring Granite
- 11 User:Chesscoop/dabong! (card game)
- 12 Emmanuella Grace
- 13 North Carolina Highway 61
- 14 User:Mfmllh/YC_the_Cynic Request feedback to move into main Wiki space as YC the Cynic
- 15 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Callmeplant6/International_Environmental_Design_Contest
- 16 [Acquity Group]
I've edited many articles, but this is the first I've done from scratch, feedback please. Thanks.
- I think it's a good draft but it would certainly benefit from the addition of an infobox. It could be submitted as a stub, since it's not really long or detailed enough to be considered an article. Chevymontecarlo 06:09, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
kindly review so it can go online
- Is this the article that you want reviewed? → E-Office MMP •••Life of Riley (T–C) 19:59, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Director, e-Governance division, Deptt of Informaiton Technology, MoC&IT, India (talk) 05:17, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
Kindly review the article so that it can go online.
- Is this the article that you want reviewed? → Agriculture MMP •••Life of Riley (T–C) 20:01, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Director, e-Governance division, Deptt of Informaiton Technology, MoC&IT, India (talk) 10:33, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- Is this the article you want reviewed? → User:Ckasolowsky/Marcel Jarry •••Life of Riley (T–C) 19:55, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
This is my first article and I would like to get it published. I just want to know that this is an acceptable article. Thank you very much.
- Is this the article you want reviewed? → User:Clbutler/InTouch Credit Union •••Life of Riley (T–C) 19:53, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
This article is explaining the differences between typographical and phonetic spell checkers and list examples of spell checkers that use both to check the spelling of words.
- Are you sure what's covered in this article can not just be covered or is covered already in the spell checker? Seems more logical. Chevymontecarlo 06:11, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
I am requesting input on an entry I created for The Library Corporation. This has been a difficult process, but I think the current version complies with Wikipedia standards. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
- I think the main issue is with the formatting and links. External links should preferably go in their own section rather than actually in the article. Chevymontecarlo 06:14, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
Please help improve this by editing and/or adding information.
- Is this the article that you want reviewed? → User:Kimia-123/Kim Jain •••Life of Riley (T–C) 20:06, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
This is the first Wikipedia page I've attempted to add, so any comments would be very helpful.
Charles Joynson 16:30, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- I think you perhaps need to work on the references and not rely on the same few publications for the entire article's sources. Chevymontecarlo 06:17, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, good point. I'll look for more sources.
Please review the history revisions and compare the two versions to consider removing the flags on the page. I have made several attempts to connect with the administrator that placed the flags, without luck. 
there have been several changes made to the tone and notability of the article. Please provide feedback.
I'm unsure if I have enough sources for a post - four. I am one of the founders of the company producing the game, but I have kept the article objective and referenced several other sources for reviews on dabong!. I grant permission to use copywrited information from http://www.astute-games.com, but the only part I took from the company website directly is the quick play rules. I just want to get some basic information out there about what the game is and how to play.
Hi guys, Can I get some general feedback of the article I wrote for a singer/songwriter I am a big fan of, Emmanuella Grace? All feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks you Erik
- The article needs to be longer than a single sentence. A few specific critiques:
- Add a "route description section that starts at the south or west end of the highway and runs to the north or east end. This section should describe the environment around the roadway, communities through which is passes, major junctions, etc. Using the NCDOT paper map plus Google (May 24, 2011). "Overview Map of NC 61" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved May 24, 2011. would be a good start. (If you copy the code for that citation, you'd get a proper reference format ready to go.)
- If you have access to sources for the history, write a section on that. Note: NC Roads: NC 61 is not a reliable source because it is self-published. DOT documents, maps, newspaper articles, etc are good sources, but in the interim, that website can be used as a stop gap until proper sources can be found and substituted.
- The last section typically found in the majority of good highway articles is a junction list. That list should be structured as a table that complies with MOS:RJL, the international road junction guide section of the Manual of Style.
- If you want to see articles around which to model an expansion of this one, look at any of them in the Featured Article, A-Class, or Good Article sections at WP:USRD/RC. In any case, this article needs more than a single sentence. Imzadi 1979 → 11:03, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
User:Mfmllh/YC_the_Cynic Request feedback to move into main Wiki space as YC the Cynic
Request feedback to move into main Wiki space as YC the Cynic
Would you please review my article describing the International Environmental Design Contest? Particularly,
- Is it viable to become a wiki article?
- what could use additional development?
- Any suggestions?
This article has already been reviewed (before I set it live), but I was hoping someone would be able to give it a glance and remove the unreviewed tag. Thanks!