Wikipedia:Requests for mediation/Jahbulon
Confirmation that all parties are aware of the request:
Other steps in dispute resolution that have been attempted:
Issues to be mediated
- Should Page Exist?
- Is the section "Examples of Jahbulon in Literature" POV?
- Is Jahbulon notable?
Additional issues to be mediated
- Are the sources fact or speculation?
- Does speculation make for an encyclopedic article?
- What is the motivation for the existence of the article?
- Is the authoritative and non-authoritative information given appropriate weighting within the article as befits it?
- Is a section like "Examples of Jahbulon in Literature" appropriate for an encyclopedia, given that it is a holdover from Wiktionary?
- Is this "word" only relevant to a group whose POV affects no one outside of them, and therefore non-notable?
- Are WP:V and WP:POINT being violated by this article?
MSJapan 01:11, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Parties' agreement to mediate
- All parties should sign below, indicating that they agree to mediate the issue. If any party fails to sign, or if a party indicates they do not agree, then the mediation will be rejected.
- Agree Seraphim 22:55, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- Agree. MSJapan 01:43, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
AgreeWithdrawn ALR 09:59, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Decision of the Mediation Committee
- Accept: Mediator to be assigned.