From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Discussion Reports And Miscellaneous Articulations
- An RfC concerning increasing the activity requirements for bureaucrats.
- An RfC concerning increasing the activity requirements for administrators.
- A proposal to gradually offer both wikitext and VisualEditor to new accounts
- Discuss proposals for celebration of the upcoming 5 millionth article on English Wikipedia
- An RfC for a banner alert campaign on the threat to Freedom of Panorama in Europe
- An RfC to permit trusted non-admins to close TFD discussions with uncontroversial delete outcomes
- A proposal to forbid IPs from participating in the RfA process.
- A proposal to elevate WP:BRD to guideline status
- An RfC on "edit in Wikidata" links, for templates using Wikidata
The following is a brief overview of discussions taking place on the English Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects.
- Should Wikipedia:Neutral point of view/FAQ remain a policy? If not, what parts of it should be moved to the main policy page? See discussion.
- There is an active discussion on whether Wikipedia should use "flu", "influenza", or a combination.
- There is a discussion on whether or not Wikipedia:Upload should be changed to more strongly encourage uploading free media at Commons.
- There is a proposal to stabilise the pagenames of articles on baronets by either forbidding the use of baronet titles in page names or making them universal.
- Discussion on where deletion discussions should be held for disambiguation pages.