- don`t see how you can ask someone and nobody reply back. Hey, what policy on wiki! u used 4 deleting it?188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:48, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I would like to request a translation of one or more articles that say the following:
- Es Salaam al Mamlaky (from the Spanish Wikipedia)
- Es Salaam el gamhoury el masry (from the Spanish Wikipedia)
- Où peut on être mieux qu’au sein de sa famille (from the Spanish Wikipedia)
hey, why you can see the Danish wiki when an article is good in English wiki, but in English wiki can not see if the Danish article is lovende articæe. Is there a reason why they? sorry my bad English. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:53, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Oh you can, but it has to be added (by an editor or by an bot) and this takes sometimes its time and / or get sometimes missed. Which article is/was it? I would do it if it isn't fixed until now... mabdul 14:24, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
The German wikipedia
Where is the link to upload an article to the German Wikipedia?
I have it already written. But I don't speak German. SO I need a direct link.
- I'm German, but really, I don't understand what you wanted to do. If you want to write/"publish" an article in German, but don't speak it, how do you want to do it? mabdul 14:22, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
<Referencia: Edición en español 2012>La novela de Jonas Jonasson, ha sido traducida y publicada en español con el títulos "El abuelo que saltó por la ventana y se largó", por Publicaciones y Ediciones Salamandra en 2012 (Copyright de la edición en castellano. Ediciones Salamandra, 2012) de Barcelona, España, y se ha editado en febrero y marzo del mismo año. Ha llegado a México ese mismo año, con la traducción del sueco de Sofía Pascual Pape. Celita Alamilla Padrón — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:33, 13 September 2012 (UTC)
User outreach (邱茂林)
I've just given a language warning to 邱茂林 (talk · contribs). If anyone could proofread my bad Google Translate Chinese, I'd appreciate it. And while you're at it, some friendly words to the user would help, as they seem to be unclear on what Wikipedia is actually about. Ibadibam (talk) 18:22, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- I finally came across Template:welcomeen-zh and its related templates, in case anybody else comes here looking for help with a similar problem. Ibadibam (talk) 17:38, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
in der Botschaft der englischsprachigen Wikipedia. Fragen und Vorschläge zu internationalen oder englischen Themen können hier oder auf der Diskussionsseite zur Botschaft gestellt werden. — Preceding unsigned comment added by A8v (talk • contribs) 12:13, 11 November 2014 (UTC)
Are you involved in another language Wikipedia?
There's an effort to collect information about smaller Wikipedias at m:Tell us about your Wikipedia. If you are involved in some other Wikipedias, please look through the list there and see if you can provide more information about other Wikipedias. WhatamIdoing (talk) 20:16, 29 July 2016 (UTC)
I'm seeking help with translation in order to communicate with an admin at zh.wiki. If someone knows an admin there that can email me in English, that would be great. Lacking that, if someone would accept the tedious task of third party translating, it would be appreciated. Please leave a notice on my user talk for any email(s) sent. Thanks in advance, Tiderolls 16:53, 21 August 2016 (UTC)