This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Wildfire Wildfire project was founded in 2005 by Devon Deimler, Matthew Papich, and Michael Petruzzo while students at the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, MD. While there, Deimler and Papich became friends with many musicians of different influences and were inspired to collaborate and curate shows according to their own aesthetic. A website was created and managed to announce independent local shows of their liking and often featured drawings of local bands as a visual element.
In addition to releasing records, Wildfire Wildfire has also hosted dozens of DIY music shows, many notably at the warehouse space Floristree in downtown Baltimore. In 2007, they collaborated with Dan Deacon to curate and host the Whartscape Festival, and in 2008 collaborated with Floristree to present Full House Festival, which included a performance by the Krautrock band Cluster.
On their website, Wildfire Wildfire lists their influences as 60s zine culture and its art world crossover, along with an early DIY punk rock ethos. Notes Deimler, such a combination allows the label "to release music and artwork important to our generation of experimentation".
Poster design and multimedia elements beyond music are often incorporated into Wildfire-curated shows, blurring the line between the art and music world. Wildfire Wildfire illustration, media, and poster design have become a staple in the burgeoning Baltimore experimental music scene 
WFWF001 - Santa Dads Anima Mundi CD
WFWF002 - Thank You World City CD
WFWF003 - Dan Deacon Spiderman of the Rings LP
WFWF004 - Video Hippos Unbeast the Leash LP
WFWF005 - OCDJ Hooray CD
WFWF006 - Ecstatic Sunshine Living EP + CD
WFWF007 - Cex Dannibal LP
WFWF008 - Sandcats / Car Clutch Friendship/Trip01 Split 7"
WFWF009 - Lucky Dragons / Ecstatic Sunshine Friendship/Trip02 Split 7"
WFWF010 - Dustin Wong Seasons LP (June 2009)
WFWF011 - Jason Willett / Jason Urick Friendship/Trip03 Split 7"
- Fischer, Jarred (July 18, 2007). "By Any Means Necessary" Baltimore City Paper.
- Baker, Raven (February 10, 2008). "Interview with Devon Deimler of Wildfire Wildfire". Beatbots.
- Bowers, Jessica (April 26, 2006). "Drawn Together". Baltimore City Paper.
- Thompson, Nat. "The Baltimore Warehouse Scene" XLR8R.
- Dorr, Nate (May 27, 2008). "Why Baltimore?" Impose.
- Dorr, Nate (July 21, 2007). "Whartscape Scene and Heard". Impose Magazine.
- Myspace bulletin. "FULL HOUSE FEST"
- Reinalda, Neal (March, 2009). "Ecstatic Sunshine". Maegazine.
- "Drawn Together". Baltimore City Paper