William Wrigley Jr. II
|William Wrigley Jr. II|
|Born||October 6, 1963|
|Education||Phoenix Country Day School|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania
|Net worth||US$2.5 billion (Forbes 2016)|
|Children||2 sons, 1 daughter by marriage to Kandis Hanson|
|Parent(s)||William Wrigley III and Alison Hunter-Wrigley|
William H. Wrigley Jr. II (born October 6, 1963) is the chairman and former CEO of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. On the Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, he was ranked #688 with a net worth of US$2.5 billion.
A graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Duke University and Phoenix Country Day School in Phoenix, Arizona, Bill Jr. is the son of Alison (Hunter) and William A. Wrigley III (1933–1999), the grandson of Philip K. Wrigley (1894–1977) and the great-grandson of William L. Wrigley Jr. (1861–1932).
- Joined in 1985
- Director since 1988
- Vice President (1991–1998)
- Senior Vice President (1999)
- President & Chief Executive Officer (1999–2006)
- Chairman of the Board since 2004
- Executive Chairman since 2006
- "The World's Billionaires (2016 ranking): #688 William Wrigley, Jr.". Forbes. March 1, 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- "Wrigley". ChicagoBusiness. Crain Communications, Inc. October 17, 2005. Retrieved 2007-12-14.
- "Wrigley lifted by Joyco takeover". ConfectioneryNews. Confectionery News.com. October 24, 2004. Retrieved 2014-11-10.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|