William Wrigley Jr. II
|William Wrigley Jr. II|
|Born||October 6, 1963|
|Residence||North Palm Beach, Florida, US|
|Education||Phoenix Country Day School|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Net worth||US$2.9 billion|
Heather Ann Rosbeck
|Children||2 sons, 1 daughter (with Hanson)|
|Parent(s)||William Wrigley III|
A graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Duke University and Phoenix Country Day School in Phoenix, Arizona, he is the son of Alison (Hunter) and William A. Wrigley III (1933–1999), the grandson of Philip K. Wrigley (1894–1977) and the great-grandson of William Wrigley Jr. (1861–1932).
- Joined in 1985
- Director since 1988
- Vice President (1991–1998)
- Senior Vice President (1999)
- President & Chief Executive Officer (1999–2006)
- Chairman of the Board since 2004
- Executive Chairman since 2006
In 2000, he separated from his first wife, Kandis Hanson, with whom he had three children, and their divorce was finalised in 2002. In August 2007, he married Heather Ann Rosbeck, of Martha's Vineyard, a former actress and model.
- "Forbes profile: William Wrigley, Jr". Forbes. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Wrigley". ChicagoBusiness. Crain Communications, Inc. October 17, 2005. Retrieved 2007-12-14.
- "Wrigley lifted by Joyco takeover". ConfectioneryNews. Confectionery News.com. October 24, 2004. Retrieved 2014-11-10.
- Eaves, Elisabeth. "Chicago's Most Eligible Bachelor Remarries". forbes.com. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- "Taking Names: Bill Wrigley Jr. remarries". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|