From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wing is an appendage used for flight by an animal or an apparatus used to create lift in aeronautics.
Wing may also refer to:
- Wing, Buckinghamshire, England
- Wing, Rutland, England
- Wing, Alabama, United States
- Wing, North Dakota, United States
- Wing (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Wing (Marvel Comics), a minor Astonishing X-Men character
- Wing (Transformers), a character from the Transformers universe
- Wing, an island in Julie Bertgna's 2002 novel Exodus
- Chan Siu Wing (born 1993), Hong Kong basketball player
- Anna Wing (1914–2013), English actress
- Brad Wing (born 1991), American-football player from Australia
- Craig Wing (born 1979), rugby league player for the Sydney Roosters
- Donald Goddard Wing (1904–1972), Yale Librarian, compiler of a notable short title catalogue of books
- Jerry L. Wing (1923-1994), American businessman and politician
- Joseph Wing (born 1810) and William Ricketson Wing (1830–1908), owners of whaling company J. & W. R. Wing Company
- Lorna Wing (born 1928), Aspergers-syndrome researcher
- Toby Wing (1915–2001), American actress
- Jeannette Wing, computer science researcher and corporate vice president of Microsoft Research
- Warner Wing (1805-1876), American jurist and legislator
- Wing (building), part of a building - or any feature of a building - that is subordinate to the main, central structure
- Wing (singer), stage name of Wing Han Tsang (born 1960), a New Zealand singer from Hong Kong
- "Wing" (South Park), an episode of South Park featuring the singer Wing
- Wing (military aviation unit)
- Wing (basketball), a combination shooting guard and small forward, also known as a "swingman"
- WING, an AM radio station in Dayton, Ohio, USA
- WinG, a Windows interface in computing
- Part of a backplate and wing, a device worn by scuba divers
- In buildings a wing may be a projection like a wing wall, a subordinate part of a building such as a cross-wing, or the sides of a Stage (theatre).
- One of several botanical terms
- Another term for fender (vehicle), the automobile panel which surrounds the wheel
- A type of spoiler (automotive), an aerodynamic device intended to generate downforce on an automobile
- T-Mobile Wing, a Pocket PC phone
- Wing IDE, an integrated development environment for Python
- Wing Records, a record label
- "The Wing", informal name of the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
- Wing (Waltz), a Waltz dance figure
- Wings (disambiguation)
- Winger (sports), a position in several sports
- All pages beginning with "Wing"
- All pages with titles containing Wing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.