Jump to navigation Jump to search
Winter cherry may refer to:
Solanaceae (nightshade plants)
- Physalis alkekengi (Chinese lantern)
- other species of Physalis
- Solanum pseudocapsicum (Jerusalem cherry), especially under its synonym S. capsicastrum (false Jerusalem cherry)
- Withania somnifera (ashwaganda)
- Winter Cherry, a 1995 Russian film
- Winter Cherry complex, a shopping mall in Kemerovo, Russia; the site of the 2018 Kemerovo fire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winter cherry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.