|Look up wipe out or wipeout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wipe out or wipeout may refer to:
- "Wipe Out" (instrumental), a 1963 hit surf-rock song by The Surfaris
- Wipeout (comics), a fictional character
- Wipeout (2008 U.S. game show), a competition featuring obstacle courses
- Wipeout (1988 U.S. game show), a trivia competition
- Wipeout (series), a video game series
- Wipeout (roller coaster), a Boomerang roller coaster
- Wipeout (ride), a type of amusement ride
- Wipeout (Dreamworld), a specific ride in Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wipeout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.