Wolf & Badger
|Founder||Henry Graham, George Graham|
|Headquarters||Mayfair, London, England|
|Products||Fashion, Jewellery, Accessories|
The first Wolf & Badger boutique opened in February 2010 and was named one of Britain's Best Boutiques in the April 2010 edition of British Vogue. In 2011 it was picked by Time Out as the sixth Best Shop in London.
Wolf & Badger was one of the Walpole Brands of Tomorrow 2010. Walpole is an organisation set up to promote British luxury. The Wolf & Badger co-Founder and Managing Director - George Graham - was also named the Confederation of British Industry Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2011.
In 2012, the brand expanded further with the opening of its new flagship store on Dover Street in Mayfair. Like its first store, this space was designed by Augustus Brown. In 2014, Wolf & Badger extended its flagship store to include new juice bar Raw Press.
The company is a "serviced retail" business. Spaces within its stores and online are provided to independent fashion, jewellery and design brands, who act as their own retailers and keep the bulk of sales revenue, as well as gain exposure to press, industry and trade buyers.
- "Wolf & Badger, a London storefront for emerging designers, is coming to New York". Fashionista.com. 8 January 2015. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- "The 100 best shops in London – The top 10 - Time Out London". Timeout.com. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "'Brands Of Tomorrow' Fear Tough Year Ahead". News.sky.com. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "Growing Business Awards 2011: winners revealed". Real Business. 2011-11-15. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- Ella Alexander (2010-08-13). "Wolf & Badger pop up store (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- Laura Chesters (2012-07-16). "Growth Capital: Brothers who set up a launchpad for fashion world’s emerging talent - Analysis & Features - Business - Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "Retail 'chameleons' take over the high street". Telegraph.co.uk. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- "Website of the Year Awards - Winners 2014 - The Good Web Guide". thegoodwebguide.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- "The Times | UK News, World News and Opinion". Women.timesonline.co.uk. 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2012-07-24.