|Country of origin||Singapore|
|Distribution||self-distributed (Singapore, United States)|
Marston Book Services (UK)
Scholarly Book Services (Canada)
Co Info (Australia)
|Publication types||Books, academic journals|
World Scientific Publishing is an academic publisher of scientific, technical, and medical books and journals headquartered in Singapore. The company was founded in 1981. It publishes about 600 books annually, along with 135 journals in various fields. In 1995, World Scientific co-founded the London-based Imperial College Press together with the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine.
Imperial College Press
In 1995 the company co-founded Imperial College Press, specializing in engineering, medicine and information technology, with Imperial College London. In 2006, World Scientific assumed full ownership of Imperial College Press, under a license granted by the university. Finally, in August 2016, ICP was fully incorporated into World Scientific under the new imprint, World Scientific Europe.
A book World Scientific published, Lim Siong Guan's The Leader, The Teacher & You (2013), co-won the Singapore Literature Prize for English Non-fiction. The judges for the Singapore Literature Prize for Non-fiction were independent parties appointed by the Book Council.
- "For Booksellers / Agents (World Scientific)". Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Marston Book Services". Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Agents (World Scientific)". Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Doreen Liu, Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards". Archived from the original on 7 March 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- Martin, Mayo (4 November 2014). "S'pore Literature Prize 2014 winners announced". TODAY. MediaCorp. Retrieved 11 November 2014.