From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wrapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrapper may also refer to:
- Wrapper (clothing), both a woman's garment which is worn over nightwear or lingerie in North America, and a colorful women's garment widely worn in West Africa
- Wrapper, the outer leaf of tobacco used in cigar making
- Newspaper wrapper
- The Dust jacket of a hardcover book
- Wrapper (philately), postal stationery which pays the delivery cost of a newspaper or a periodical
- Wrapper function, a function whose main purpose is to call a second function
- Wrapper library
- Wrapper (data mining), a technique used in data mining
- Primitive wrapper class, a computer term referring to a Java class in object-oriented programming
- TCP Wrapper, software used for filtering network access.
- Service wrapper, software that enables other programs to be run as services or daemons
- A digital container format for metafiles
- All pages beginning with "Wrapper"
- All pages with titles containing "Wrapper"
- Label (disambiguation)
- Wrap (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.