|Location||Wrocław exhibition ground, Wrocław, Poland|
|Completed||June 4, 2009|
|Owner||City Hall Company Ltd. of Wrocław|
|Other dimensions||1 hectare|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Gutkowski Company|
The Wrocław Fountain — Wrocław Multimedia Fountain, — Polish: Wrocławska Fontanna, is a multimedia musical fountain and ornamental pond in Wrocław, of western Poland. Fountain runs only during the summer season - from the last weekend of April or the first weekend of May to late October.
Built in 2009, it is currently one of the largest operating fountains in Europe.
The 1 hectare (110,000 sq ft) fountain incorporates over 300 jets to create moving-dancing screens of water. They are used, with music and light, by a computerized multimedia program for animated water shows.
During the day fountain unimpressed. However are spectacular nightly shows. The fountain is illuminated at night by 800 computer programmed coloured lights.
- Ice skating
When frozen in winter, the Wrocław Fountain becomes a 4,700 square metres (51,000 sq ft) ice skating rink.
Wrocław Fountain in daytime, with historic Centennial Hall beyond
- Sequencing fountain
- Centennial Hall (1913) — a modernist UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Index: Fountains in Europe
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wrocław Fountain.|
- Official Wrocław Fountain website — (Wroclawska Fontanna — in Polish, English)
- Official city of Wrocław website: the Wrocław Fountain
- LEDS Magazine — Wrocław Fountain featured
- Wroclaw:Poland:The.Wroclaw.Fountain.Multimedia.Show.html TripAdvisor: "The Multimedia Show"
- YouTube: Wrocławska Fontanna Multimedialna — multimedia visualization.