|Location||Wrocław exhibition ground, Wrocław, Poland|
|Completed||June 4, 2009|
|Owner||City Hall Company Ltd. of Wrocław|
|Other dimensions||1 hectare|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Gutkowski Company|
The Wrocław Fountain — Wrocław Multimedia Fountain, — Polish: Wrocławska Fontanna, is a multimedia musical fountain and ornamental pond in Wrocław, of western Poland. The fountain runs only during the summer season - from the last weekend of April or the first weekend of May to late October.
Built in 2009, it is currently one of the largest operating fountains in Europe.
The 1 hectare (110,000 sq ft) fountain incorporates over 300 jets to create moving-dancing screens of water. They are used, with music and light, by a computerized multimedia program for animated water shows.
During the day fountain unimpressed. However are spectacular nightly shows. The fountain is illuminated at night by 800 computer programmed coloured lights.
- Ice skating
When frozen in winter, the Wrocław Fountain is drained and an 4,700 square metres (51,000 sq ft) ice skating rink takes some of its space.
Wrocław Fountain in daytime, with historic Centennial Hall beyond
- Sequencing fountain
- Centennial Hall (1913) — a modernist UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Index: Fountains in Europe
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wrocław Fountain.|
- Official Wrocław Fountain website — (Wroclawska Fontanna — in Polish, English)
- Official city of Wrocław website: the Wrocław Fountain
- LEDS Magazine — Wrocław Fountain featured
- Wroclaw:Poland:The.Wroclaw.Fountain.Multimedia.Show.html TripAdvisor: "The Multimedia Show"
- YouTube: Wrocławska Fontanna Multimedialna — multimedia visualization.
- "Multimedia Fountain: special shows in 2018 season | go.wroclaw.pl". https://www.wroclaw.pl/go/. Retrieved 2019-05-08. External link in