Xi'an Aero-Engine Corporation
Xi'an Aero-Engine Corporation (XAEC, Chinese: 西安航空发动机集团有限公司) is one of the major aircraft engine designers and manufacturers in China, originally established in 2001. It along with its parent company (via the Xihang Group), Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation, is affiliated with the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC). XAEC is primarily located in the province of Shaanxi.
- WS-9 - Chinese license production of Rolls-Royce Spey 202
- WS-15 to power J-20 stealth fighter.
- WS-20 to power Y-20 heavy transport.
- Official Site (in Chinese)
- GlobalSecurity.org entry on Xi'an Aero-Engine (Group) Co., Ltd. (XAE) Accessed 18 March 2015
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|