|Series||Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series|
NASCAR Xfinity Series
|Race drivers||Monster Energy Cup Series:|
81. Jeffrey Earnhardt (part-time)
81. Jeffrey Earnhardt (part-time), Erik Jones (part-time)
|Sponsors||Monster Energy Cup Series:|
81. Xtreme Concepts, Comcast
|Debut||Monster Energy Cup Series:|
2019 GEICO 500 (Talladega)
2019 My Bariatric Solutions 300 (Texas)
|Races competed||Total: 2|
Monster Energy Cup Series: 1
Xfinity Series: 1
Xtreme Concepts Inc. Racing, also known as XCI Racing, is an American professional stock car racing team owned by Landon Ash and is a subsidiary of Xtreme Concepts Inc. The team currently competes part-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, fielding the No. 81 Toyota Camry for Jeffrey Earnhardt and part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, fielding the No. 81 Toyota Supra for Earnhardt as well. XCI Racing has a technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing.
Monster Energy Cup Series
The team was scheduled to attempt both Talladega races in 2019 with Earnhardt in the No. 81 Camry. Team executive Landon Ash has stated that the goal of XCI Racing is to run a full schedule in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. On August 7, 2019, Earnhardt announced that he parted ways with sponsor and XCI affiliate iK9, as well as Joe Gibbs Racing.
Monster Energy Cup Series
The team will attempt five races with Earnhardt in the No. 81 Supra, beginning at Texas in March. Additional races include Chicagoland Speedway in June, Daytona International Speedway in July and Bristol Motor Speedway and Darlington Raceway in August. On July 3, 2019, XCI Racing unexpectedly withdrew from the July Daytona race. On August 7, 2019, Earnhardt announced that he parted ways with sponsor and XCI affiliate iK9, as well as Joe Gibbs Racing. JGR driver Erik Jones took over the No. 81 car at the Bristol night race, where he finished 37th after being involved in a multi-car pileup with Christopher Bell, Cole Custer, and Joey Logano.
- "Jeffrey Earnhardt to drive seven races for new Cup, Xfinity team in 2019". NBC Sports. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. February 14, 2019. Retrieved February 14, 2019.
- "NASCAR's newest team is XCI Racing". Motor Racing Network. Retrieved 17 February 2019.
- Crandall, Kelly (August 7, 2019). "Earnhardt splits with sponsor iK9". Racer.com. Retrieved August 8, 2019.
- Bonkowski, Jerry. "Jeffery Earnhardt to drive seven races for new Cup, Xfinity team in 2019". NASCAR on NBC. Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 17 February 2019.
- DeGroot, Nick (July 3, 2019). "Jeffrey Earnhardt withdraws from Daytona Xfinity Series race". Motorsport Network. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- McFadin, Daniel (August 12, 2019). "Preliminary entry lists for Bristol Motor Speedway". NBC Sports. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- "Frontrunners involved in early on-track incident at Bristol". NASCAR.com. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. August 16, 2019. Retrieved August 17, 2019.