XUpdate is a lightweight XML query language for modifying XML data. After some early enthusiastic development by a small team, the development of the standard faltered around the end of 2000 and it has never found widespread adoption. However, it has found a niche market of users not content to wait for the XQuery Update Facility extension of the W3C standard, XQuery.
- Last Working Draft, September 14, 2000
- XQuery Update facility
- XUpdate update O'Reilly article from 2005 summarising XUpdate development
- eXist supports XUpdate via its XML-RPC API - XUpdate, XML:DB API - XUpdate and its REST API - XUpdate
- Apache XIndice supports XUpdate
- Sedna supports XUpdate via its XML:DB API
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|