Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YAC is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
- Yeast artificial chromosome
- Youth Advisory Committee of Cuyahoga County
- Youth Advisory Council
- York Against Cancer
- Yards after catch, a term in American football
- The Yale Alley Cats, an all-male a cappella group
- The IATA code for Cat Lake Airport
You might also be looking for Yak (disambiguation).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.