In 1983, moved from Brooklyn to become the rabbi of Young Israel of Cleveland, which at the time [page needed] had congregations in Cleveland Heights and South Euclid. Feitman divided his time between and duties between the 2 locations and helped guide these congregants, over a period of years, through this transition. Later he helped with another transition in what became the Young Israel of Beachwood, located in a Cleveland-suburb.
- The Rogatchover Gaon (biography)
- "The Halachic Process" (recording) 
- "Daas Torah: Tapping the Source of Eternal Wisdom". In: Torah Lives, ed. Nisson Wolpin. Brooklyn, NY: Mesorah Publications, 1995. Pg ix-xxviii. ISBN 0-89906-319-5.
- "The invention of religion" pp. 67–68 (ISBN 0-8135-3093-8) by Derek R. Peterson & Darren R. Walhof
- Out of the Iron Furnace (Shengold Publishing, ISBN 0-88400-040-0), by Rabbi Eliezer Ben-David, translated into English and adapted by Rabbi Yaakov Feitman
- a Eulogy he wrote for Rabbi Mordechai Gifter for Yated Neeman [dead link]
- an article written for Mishpacha regarding the decades since the passing of Rabbi Yitzchok Hutner 
- and "a contributing editor to The journal of Contemporary Halacha and to the ArtScroll Judaica series. http://www.ou.org/chagim/pesach/dance.htm
- Dr. Marvin Schick thanked him in a 2005 Blog, http://mschick.blogspot.com/2005/05/rjj-newsletter-may-2005.html, for what he did in Staten Island for RJJ "thirty years ago"
- http://www.smilowgreenwald.com/yom-tov[dead link]
- book Jew vs. Jew: The Struggle For The Soul Of American Jewry by Samuel G. Freedman, ISBN 0-684-85945-9
- http://www.koshertravelinfo.com/passover_2008/smilow_family.html[dead link]
- and in Yarchei Kallah programs
- http://www.ou.org/conferences/convention/2001/speakers.htm[dead link]
- An article in the Jan. 12, 1998 issue of Jewish World Review described the area as a "predominantly Jewish Cleveland suburb."
- court case 2006-Ohio-4379; earlier the local ADL and Zoning.
- and dealing with opposition from fellow Jews: "If you want to move in, move in... But when you bring all the baggage with you -- two synagogues, the mikvah, the school, the whole shtick -- you're taking over." http://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/13/magazine/the-jewish-tipping-point.html&pagewanted=print
- Halakha#Sources and process
- Official website (KBYT: Kehillas Bais Yehuda Tzvi, Rabbi: Yaakov Feitman)