From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jahve, Jahwe, Yahuwah, YHWH, or Yahweh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yahweh is the national God of the Iron Age kingdoms of Israel and Judah.
More specific articles
- The Tetragrammaton, the four Hebrew letters YHWH, and pronunciations - transliterated into English as "Yahweh" it is widely used in Christian translations of the Bible to refer to the Christian God.
- Assemblies of Yahweh, an American religious group; part of the Sacred Name Movement
- House of Yahweh, an American religious group based in Abilene, Texas
- Nation of Yahweh, a black supremacist religious group founded by Yahweh ben Yahweh
- Yahweh ben Yahweh (Hulon Mitchell Jr., 1927–2007), founder and leader of the Nation of Yahweh
- Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins, born 1952), American UFOlogist
- Sacred Name Movement, a Christian movement emphasizing use of "Yahweh"
- Yahweh (Hillsong album), a 2010 album by Hillsong Church
- "Yahweh" (song), a 2004 song by U2
- "Yahweh", song on Yahweh (Hillsong album)
- "Yahweh", a 2015 song by Stryper
- Signature of Divine (Yahweh) song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yahweh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.