Yakuza refers to traditional organized crime groups in Japan and members thereof.
Yakuza may also refer to:
- Yakuza film, or yakuza eiga, the Japanese film genre depicting organized crime
- The Yakuza, a 1975 film directed by Sydney Pollack
- The Yakuza Papers, a five-part film series directed by Kinji Fukasaku
- Yakuza (series), a Sega franchise known as Ryu Ga Gotoku in Japan (龍が如く, lit. "Like a Dragon");
- Yakuza (band), an avant-garde metal band from Chicago
- Yakuza (Irish band), an independent rock band from Belfast
- Yakuza (leafhopper), a leafhopper genus in the tribe Erythroneurini
- Yakuza, a French comic by François Corteggiani
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakuza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.