From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yambo may refer to:
- Yambo, a Northamptonshire-based Web Design Studio
- Yambo Ouologuem, a Malian writer
- Enrico Novelli, an Italian writer and artist who used the pen name "Yambo"
- Yambo, Burkina Faso
- Yanbu' al Bahr, a Saudi Red Sea port
- Yambo Records, a recording label
- Yambo, a trivia game played by guests of The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn
- YAMBO code, a scientific software package (computational physics/chemistry)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.