From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yampil (Ukrainian: Ямпіль) is a common name for a Ukrainian locality:
- Yampil, Vinnytsia Oblast — Capital city of Yampilskiy Rayon located in Vinnytsia Oblast
- Yampil, Donetsk Oblast — an urban-type settlement in Donetsk Oblast
- Yampil, Khmelnytskyi Oblast — an urban-type settlement in Khmelnytskyi Oblast
- Yampil, Sumy Oblast — an urban-type settlement and raion center of Sumy Oblast
- Yampil, Lviv Oblast — a village in Lviv Oblast
- Yampil, Cherkasy Oblast — a village in Cherkasy Oblast
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.