Yamuna Bank metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Yamuna Bank, New Delhi, 110092|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
Noida City Centre
Platform-2 →Dwarka Sector 21
Platform-3 → Vaishali
Platform-4 →Dwarka Sector 21
|Opened||May 10, 2009|
|Electrified||25 kV AC 50 Hz OHC|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||1,551/day
48,088/ Month average
The Yamuna Bank Metro Station is located on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro. This station is a transfer point between the Noida and Vaishali branches of the Blue Line. Cross-platform transfer is provided in the same direction of travel through two island platforms.
|G||Street Level||Exit / Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent|
|B2||South East bound||Towards →Noida City Centre|
|East bound||→ Towards → Vaishali →|
|B3||West bound||→ Towards ←Dwarka Sector 21|
|West bound||Towards ←Dwarka Sector 21|
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- List of rapid transit systems in India
- "Station Information". Retrieved 2010-06-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC).
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|