Yaochu Jin is a Distinguished Chair in Computational Intelligence, Department of Computer Science, University of Surrey, United Kingdom. He was a "Finland Distinguished Professor" with the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, and "Changjiang Distinguished Professor" with the Northeastern University, China.
He was named Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in 2016 "for contributions to evolutionary optimization". He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, and the Co-Editor-in-Chief of Complex & Intelligent Systems.
Prof Jin was named a Highly Cited Researcher for 2019 by the Web of Science group.
- "Optimization Group, University of Jyvaskyla". www.mit.jyu.fi (in Finnish). Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "Jin Yaochu, Professor of Changjiang Scholar Award Program". www.ise.neu.edu.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "2016 elevated fellow" (PDF). IEEE Fellows Directory.
- "IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems | IEEE Computational Intelligence Society". cis.ieee.org. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "Complex & Intelligent Systems - a SpringerOpen journal (Societies)". springer.com. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
|This article about an engineer, inventor or industrial designer from England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|