From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yasovarman or Yashovarman may refer to:
- Yasovarman I (889 - 910), king of Angkor;
- Yasovarman II (1160 - 1166), king of Angkor;
- Yasovarman of Kannauj (c. 725 – 752), king of Kannauj in the western Ganges plain (northern India);
- Yashovarman (Paramara dynasty), r. c. 1133-1142 CE
- Yasovarman, a Chandela king of the 12th-century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yasovarman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.