Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yasovarman or Yashovarman may refer to:
- Yasovarman I (889 - 910), king of Angkor
- Yasovarman II (1160 - 1166), king of Angkor
- Yasovarman of Kannauj (c. 725 – 752), king of Kannauj in the western Ganges plain (northern India)
- Yashovarman (Paramara dynasty), r. c. 1133-1142 CE; king of Malwa region in central India
- Yashovarman (Chandela dynasty), r. c. 925-950 CE; king of Jejakabhukti region in central India
- Yashovarman II (Chandela dynasty), r. c. 1164-1165 CE; king of Jejakabhukti region in central India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yasovarman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.