This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yasue Maetake (born 1973 in Tokyo, Japan) is a New York City-based sculptor. Her work, in glass, among other materials, deals with the environment and nature's reaction to the man-made; it has been shown in Berlin, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Puerto Rico and in New York City, San Diego, Las Vegas, and Miami. Her exhibitions have been reviewed in Artforum, Flash Art, Art in America, Modern Painters, the New York Times,[better source needed] TimeOut New York, and Miami New Times.
- "Yasue Maetake at The Chimney". Artforum. Retrieved 21 September 2018.
- "255 July – September 2007". Flash Art. July 1, 2007. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- Cotter, Holland. "Art in Review; November". Retrieved 21 September 2018.
- Jesus, Carlos Suarez De (March 2, 2006). "A Tale of Four Cities". Miami New Times. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- Thackara, Tess (July 30, 2018). "These 20 Female Artists Are Pushing Sculpture Forward". Artsy. Retrieved 21 September 2018.
- "CV". Yasue Maetake. Retrieved 21 September 2018.