|Notable work||Sutra Series|
Yatin Patel is an Orlando-based photographer and entrepreneur. He is a native of India. Patel started a few internet based companies and made a career on art. Patel's belief was letting the creative outlet help in the business endeavors.
In 2011 Patel launched a series of photos called "Sutra". Patel's photography focuses on the aspects of Indian society, culture and history. Through Art & Philanthropy initiative, Yatin supported local and national charitable organisations
Patel was born in India. Patel mainly shoots his photographs in India. Patel documents the coalescence of old Indian traditions and modern lifestyles.
The Sutra project employs high dynamic range imaging, which is a photographic style that evenly distributes exposure in all parts of an image. "Sutra" also focuses on Ahmedabad, which is a partitioned city.
Some of the "Sutra" series of prints have been printed on Japanese kozo paper (also known as rice paper), which is a flexible medium for printing. Made from the mulberry plant, kozo paper is ideal for printing in that it doesn't use chlorine bleaching and is stronger than regular papers.
The Sutra collection is a platform that was created to inspire society towards charitable giving. Through his art, Yatin has collaborated with several foundations to raise awareness and funds for their respective causes. Yatin has partnered with many philanthropic organisations like the Boy Scouts of America, The Annika Sörenstam Foundation, Kerosene Lamp Foundation, March of Dimes Foundation and Florida Hospital for Children.
- chARTing Yatin Patel chART charity art. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
-  Business News Daily. Retrieved 8 April 2013
- Orlando Artist Yatin Patel to Launch "Sutra" Downtown Orlando. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- Palm, Matthew. "Yatin Patel's 'Sutra' examines our world, helps local non-profits". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Orlando Art – Sutra Twelve21Gallery. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- Fritsch, Eileen. "Jon Cone Uses Custom Inkset for Sutra Exhibition Photo Prints". Great Output Blog. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- Wheeler, David. "Artist Yatin's "Art & Philanthropy" Evenings Open to Large Crowds Benefitting Local Charities". Orlando Slice. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Orlando artist and friend of Florida Hospital for Children". Florida Hospital for Children. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- Sutra opening and charity events The Winter Park / Maitland Observer Retrieved 1 October 2011.
-  "Mount Dora Center for the Arts" Retrieved 26 April 2013
-  "Central Florida Top 5" Retrieved 1 May 2013
-  "Orlando Sentinel" Retrieved 26 April 2013
- Foyle Continues Quest to Give Back The Official Site of the Orlando Magic. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- Adonal Foyle hosting party on Friday to benefit his foundation The Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 1 October 2011.