This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||7 November 1956|
|Genres||Turkish pop music|
|Years active||1974 - 1989|
Yeşim Yılmaz, (November 7, 1956, Ankara) is a Turkish singer and songwriter.
At the age of five he started the Mithat Fenmen Ballet School in Ankara. He developed it until he wrote lyrics that were interesting to write poetry after school. He completed secondary school and lyric in Karabük for his father's job. He made amateur theater and represented the school in high school music competition and Antep-Elazığ folklore team. Then I was interested in painting. In the last years of his school life, he studied at the Station Art School in Istanbul. After graduating from high school, he returned to Ankara where his birthplace was and continued to Kemal Eroğlu Music School and started to sing singing and solfege lessons. He met the journalist Atilla Güvenç with the recommendation of his teacher and later met Şanar Yurdatapan and started professional music life.
In 1974, he became famous for his song "No Such Thing" in his first 45 songs. 1975 Eurovision competed with the singing song "Böyle Mi Başlar" and became the 5th. Throughout his career, he had six sixty-four records and three albums. In 1989, after leaving his last album Loneliness Not Easy, he left music and settled in Marmaris.
- Olmaz Böyle Şey / Aşk Alfabesi (Diskotür-1974)
- Aslan Mehmedim / Barış Dersi (Diskotür-1974)
- Böyle Mi Başlar / Küçük Bey (Diskotür-1975)
- Aklın Neredeydi / Ne Var Ne Yok (Diskotür-1975)
- Hani Hani / Aşkın Ömrü Var Mı? (Diskotür-1976)
- Nereye Kadar / Hatırlar Mısın? (Türküola-1976)
- Doğuş (Türküola-1978) (Dervişan ile.)
- Al Kadehi Eline - Değiştin Sen Artık / Boğaziçi - Her Yerde Kar Var (Öncü-1982)
- Yalnızlık Kolay Değil (Nila-1989)
- Baha'nın 40 Yıllık Şarkıları (Ossi-2015) - "Dert"
- Mehmet Tabak (2009-08-25). "Artık Sanatçıyım Demeye Utanıyorum" (in Turkish). Yeni Asır.