Yea, Ye-A, YEA, or yea may refer to:
|Look up yea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An archaic form of yes, the opposite of nay.
- Yea, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Yea River, Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Yea, Victoria, Australia, a former local government area
- Lacy Walter Giles Yea (1808–1855), British Army colonel who distinguished himself in the Crimean War
- Philip Yea (born 1954), British businessman and investor
- Three Yea baronets (title now extinct):
- Sir William Yea, 1st Baronet (died 1806)
- Sir William Walter Yea, 2nd Baronet (1784–1862)
- Sir Henry Lacy Yea, 3rd Baronet (1798–1864)
- IATA airport code for all airports serving Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Edmonton International Airport and Edmonton City Centre Airport
- yea, ISO 639-3 code for the Ravula language, spoken in Karnataka, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.