Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yea, Ye-A, YEA, or yea may refer to:
|Look up yea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An archaic form of yes, the opposite of nay
- Yea, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Yea River, Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Yea, Victoria, Australia, a former local government area
- Lacy Walter Giles Yea (1808–1855), British Army colonel who distinguished himself in the Crimean War
- Philip Yea (born 1954), British businessman and investor
- Yea baronets
- Yea Chronicle, a weekly newspaper in Victoria, Australia
- IATA airport code for all airports serving Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Edmonton International Airport and Edmonton City Centre Airport
- yea, ISO 639-3 code for the Ravula language, spoken in Karnataka, India
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.