Yehuda Berg is an author. His book, The Power of Kabbalah, became an international best-seller as did another of his books, The 72 Names of God. In February 2009, Berg launched a radio show on Sirius XM's Stars Channel entitled The Life You Create.
In 2014, a former Kabbalah Centre student brought a lawsuit against Berg alleging Sexual assault. She claimed that Berg offered her alcohol and Vicodin then made sexual advances. In November 2015 a Los Angeles Superior Court jury found that Berg had acted with malice and was liable for intentional infliction of emotional distress and was ordered to pay $135,000, which included a punitive damages component. The Kabbalah Centre itself was also ordered to pay $42,500 for being negligent in its supervision of Berg, who was one of its co-directors at the time of the assault.
In 2007, Berg was named Number 4 in Newsweek's list of America's Top 50 Rabbis. In 2009, GQ magazine's The Gentlemen's Fund honored him for being an Agent of Change in the field of Education.
- Yehuda Berg, The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul. Kabbalah Publishing, 2003. ISBN 1-57189-135-8
- Yehuda Berg, The Power of Kabbalah. Kabbalah Publishing, 2004. ISBN 1-57189-250-8
- Yehuda Berg, The Red String Book: The Power of Protection. Kabbalah Publishing, 2004. ISBN 1-57189-248-6
- http://www.wie.org/bios/yehuda-berg.asp Archived May 13, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Aron, Hillel (25 November 2015). "KABBALAH CENTRE AND ITS FORMER RABBI TO THE STARS TO PAY $177,500 IN SEXUAL BATTERY SUIT". LA Weekly. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "‘Rabbi to the Stars’ and Kabbalah center to pay $127,500 in sexual-advance suit". Los Angeles Daily News. City News Service. 25 November 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yehuda Berg.|
- Yehuda Berg's personal website
- Yehuda Berg - MIPtalk.com interview
- Kabbalah Center International
- Kabbalah Center Israel
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|