Yellow Peril (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yellow peril in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellow Peril is a racist phrase used to express Western fears about East Asian immigration, culture, and economic power.
Yellow Peril may also refer to:
- Yellow Peril, a blog by New Zealand commentator Tze Ming Mok
- Yellow Peril, an office romantic comedy webcomic by Jamie Noguchi
- Yellow Peril , a 1991 Chinese language novel by Wang Lixiong that was published in English as China Tidal Wave
- The Dragon, 1913 novel by M. P. Shiel, serialized as The Yellow Peril in 1929
- England's Yellow Peril Anne Witchard
Film and TV
- "The Yellow Peril", episode of the BBC sit-com, Only Fools and Horses
- Yellow Peril, a song by Steely Dan on an unauthorized album titled Old Regime
- Le Péril Jaune, a 1983 album by French band Indochine
Nicknames and slang terms
- The nickname given to Vault (sculpture), a controversial public sculpture in Melbourne, Australia
- The N3N Canary aircraft
- The Stearman N2S trainer aircraft
- In Quebec, Canada, a school bus
- In mathematics, a series of books published by Springer Science+Business Media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow Peril.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.