Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yeshe may also refer to:
- Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, Vajrayana Buddhist sacred scripture that records oral teachings of Padmasambhava in the 9th century
- Lobsang Palden Yeshe (1738–1780), the Sixth Panchen Lama of Tashilhunpo Monastery in Tibet
- Lobsang Yeshe (1663–1737), the 5th Panchen Lama of Tibet
- Nubchen Sangye Yeshe (9th century), one of the twenty-five principal students of Guru Padmasambhava
- Thubten Yeshe (1935–1984), Tibetan lama who, while exiled in Nepal, co-founded Kopan Monastery
- Yeshe De, (Jnanasutra), a Tibetan Vajrayana Dzogchenpa who was a disciple of Sri Singha
- Yeshe Dorje (1676–1702), the eleventh Gyalwa Karmapa, head of the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Losal Rinpoche, a lama in the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism, abbott of the Samye Ling Monastery, Scotland
- Yeshe Tsogyal (757–817), a semi-mythical female deity or figure of enlightenment (dakini) in Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Walmo, deity of the Bon sect of Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Reiners, 'Global Roots' singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, based in Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yeshe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.