From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeshe may also refer to:
- Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, Vajrayana Buddhist sacred scripture that records oral teachings of Padmasambhava in the 9th century
- Lobsang Palden Yeshe (1738–1780), the Sixth Panchen Lama of Tashilhunpo Monastery in Tibet
- Lobsang Yeshe (1663–1737), the 5th Panchen Lama of Tibet
- Nubchen Sangye Yeshe (9th century), one of the twenty-five principal students of Guru Padmasambhava
- Thubten Yeshe (1935–1984), Tibetan lama who, while exiled in Nepal, co-founded Kopan Monastery
- Yeshe De, (Jnanasutra), a Tibetan Vajrayana Dzogchenpa who was a disciple of Sri Singha
- Yeshe Dorje (1676–1702), the eleventh Gyalwa Karmapa, head of the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Losal Rinpoche, a lama in the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism, abbott of the Samye Ling Monastery, Scotland
- Yeshe Tsogyal (757–817), a semi-mythical female deity or figure of enlightenment (dakini) in Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Walmo, deity of the Bon sect of Tibetan Buddhism
- Yeshe Reiners, 'Global Roots' singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, based in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yeshe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.