From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yoke may also refer to:
- Yoke (aeronautics), the "wheel" that controls the ailerons and elevator on aircraft
- Yoke (unit of measurement) used in the time of the Domesday Book for tax purposes in Kent
- Yoke (clothing), part of the construction of a garment
- Yoke (Lake District), a high point in Cumbria, England
- Yoke Island, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Yoke language, spoken by about 200 people in Papua, Indonesia
- "Yoke", a song by Basement from their 2011 album I Wish I Could Stay Here
- Yoke, part of a motorcycle fork
- A nickname given by hobbyist for Yokomo
- A connector used in a stage lighting instrument
- Ring yoke, the frame to which magnets are attached in a field coil
- SCUBA diving yoke, an A-clamp connector
- A nuclear test in Operation Sandstone
- A slang term for the drug MDMA, better known as "ecstasy"
- Deflection yoke, a device to divert the electron beam in a Cathode ray tube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.