From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yoki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yoki may refer to:
- Jojo Yoki, a Czech paraglider design
- A Brazilian packaged foods company
- Yoki Koto Kiku, a Japanese shōnen manga series by Koge-Donbo
- Yokiko "Yoki" Nekogami, the eldest of the triplets around whom the manga revolves
- Joyous Life (Yōki yusan or Yōki gurashi), in Tenrikyo
- Yoki, a Fullmetal Alchemist character
- Yoki, the Canadian name for Jumpsies
- Aura (paranormal)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.