From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yona is a Pali word used to refer to speakers of Greek.
Yona may also refer to:
- Yona, Burkina Faso, a village in Bana Department, Balé Province, Burkina Faso
- Yona, Guam, a village on Guam
- Yona, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in Murmansk Oblast, Russia
- Jonah, Biblical prophet
- Yona (singer), full name Yona Dannuncio, Finnish singer
- Yona Bogale, first leader of the Ethiopian Jewish community in Israel
- Yona Ettlinger, Israeli clarinetist
- Yona Friedman, Hungarian-born French architect
- Yona Kesse, Israeli politician
- Yona Kosashvili, Georgian chess grandmaster
- Yona Metzger, chief Ashkenazi rabbi of Israel
- Yona Reiss, American rabbi
- Yona Sabar, Iraqi linguist
- Yona Wallach, Israeli poet
- Yona Yahav, Israeli lawyer and politician
- Other uses
- Yona (film), a 2014 Israeli film
- Yona-Kit, American math rock quartet (1994)
- Yona Yona Penguin, 2009 Japanese animated film
- Kfar Yona, town in Sharon Subdistrict, Center District, Israel
- Akatsuki no Yona, a manga and anime series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.