Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yongchang is the transliteration of various Chinese names:
Locations in China
- Yongchang County, a county in Jinchang, Gansu
- Baoshan, Yunnan, a city in Yunnan, formerly known as Yongchang
- Yongchang Subdistrict (永昌街道), a subdistrict of Qidong County in Hunan.
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Dandong (永昌街道), a subdistrict of Zhenxing District in Dandong prefecture-level city, Liaoning.
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Changchun, a subdistrict in Chaoyang District, Changchun, Jilin
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Lanxi, a subdistrict in Lanxi, Zhejiang
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Chengwu County, a subdistrict in Chengwu County, Shandong
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Kunming, a subdistrict in Kunming, Yunnan
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Baoshan, Yunnan, a subdistrict in Baoshan, Yunnan
- Yongchang, Hangzhou, a town in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Yongchang, Sichuan, a town in Beichuan Qiang Autonomous County, Sichuan
- Yongchang, Wuwei, Gansu, a town in Wuwei, Gansu
- Yongchang (322–323), era name used by Emperor Yuan of Jin
- Yongchang (689), era name used by Emperor Ruizong of Tang
- Yongchang (1644–1645), era name used by Li Zicheng
永常 Yǒng Cháng
Yong Chang (general) (? - 1755) Qing military general.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yongchang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.