Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yorktown may refer to:
- Yorktown, Indiana
- Yorktown, New York
- Yorktown Heights, New York, within Yorktown
- Yorktown, Texas
- Yorktown, Virginia
- Siege of Yorktown (1781), during the American Revolutionary War
- Siege of Yorktown (1862), during the American Civil War
- Yorktown High School (disambiguation)
- USS Yorktown, any of several U.S. Navy ships
- "Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)", a song from the musical Hamilton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yorktown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.