Yu-Chuan Jack Li
Yu-Chuan Jack Li
|Alma mater||Taipei Medical University|
University of Utah School of Medicine
Yu-Chuan Jack Li (Chinese: 李友專; Wade–Giles: Li Yu-chuan) is a Taiwanese researcher of artificial intelligence in medicine, and medical informatics and a practicing dermatologist in Taiwan. He completed his studies in medicine at Taipei Medical University before pursuing his Ph.D. in Medical Informatics at the University of Utah School of Medicine Utah, United States. He has been the Principal Investigators of many national projects related to Translational Biomedical Informatics, Patient Safety, and Artificial Intelligence. He also founded the International Center for Health Information Technology (ICHIT) at Taipei Medical University in 2015 and the Artificial Intelligence for Medicine and Health Innovations (AIMHI) in 2017. He has remained Editor-in-Chief of the prestigious International Journal for Quality in Health Care  (published jointly by Oxford University Press and ISQua) and Journal of Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine (an SCI scientific journal). Over the course of his career, he has made significant contributions to the fields of Medical Informatics and AI in Medicine, won various awards and has been featured regularly in the local media for his work and publications. He has served as the Vice President and President of the Asia-Pacific Association for Medical Informatics (APAMI) and the Vice President of International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) in the past. He was elected as a fellow of the Australian College of Health Informatics and the American College of Medical Informatics in 2010. Most recently, he has been elected as a fellow of the International Academy of Health Science Informatics.
He is currently Dean and Distinguished Professor at the College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University and the Chief of Dermatology at the Center for Cosmetic and Laser, Taipei Municipal Wanfang Hospital.
- Department of Dermatology, Taipei Wanfang Hospital, Director, 2009 ~ present
- Dean, College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2011 ~ present
- International Journal for Quality in Health Care (SCI), Global Editor-in-Chief, 2014 ~ present
- Distinguished Professor, School of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2016 ~ present
- Artificial Intelligence for Medicine and Health Innovation, founder, 2017 ~ present
- Distinguished Professor, College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2016 ~
- Health and Welfare Department Health Information Technology Development Association, Member, 2015 ~ 2017
- Ministry of Health and Welfare Hospital Information System Reform Task Force, Member, 2015 ~ 2016
- Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine (SCI Journal), Global Editor-in-Chief, 2013 ~ 2018
- Taipei Medical University, School of Medical Science and Technology, Dean, 2011 ~
- Taiwan Remote Care Service Industry Association, Vice Chairman, 2011 ~ 2013
- Taipei City Government, Municipal Consultant, 2011 ~ 2013
- Department of Health and Welfare, Disease Control Agency, Consultant, 2011 ~ 2017
- International Medical Information Society (IMIA), Vice President, 2009 ~ 2012
- Taipei Medical University, Vice President, 2009 ~ 2011
- Asia Pacific Medical Information Society (APAMI), Chairman, 2006 ~ 2009
- National Institute of Biomedical Information, Yangming University, Professor and Director, 2006 ~ 2009
- Taiwan Medical Information Society, Honorary Chairman, 2006 ~
- Wanfang Hospital, Associate Dean, 2003 ~ 2006
- Taiwan Medical Information Exchange Level 7 Agreement Association (HL7 Taiwan), Founding Director, 2001 ~ 2005
- Yu-Chuan Li (2018-09-25). AI醫療大未來：臺灣第一本智慧醫療關鍵報告. 好人出版. ISBN 9789869275132.
- Yu-Chuan Li, 張顯洋、張慧朗、邱文達等人 (2018-09-17). 醫學資訊管理學 ( 3版 ). 華杏出版股份有限公司. ISBN 9789861945033.
- Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2018-07-01). 建立學習型健康系統之大數據基礎. 國家衛生研究院. ISBN 9789860562378.
- Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2018-01-01). 健康醫療資訊科技發展政策建言. 國家衛生研究院. ISBN 9789860551334.
- 龐婷文、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2010). 醫療資訊管理概論. 華格那出版有限公司. ISBN 9789866335624.
- 邱文達、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2004). 病人安全-理論與實務. 臺灣醫務管理學會. ISBN 9570172509.
- 吳昭新、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2002). 醫療資訊管理學. 偉華書局有限公司. ISBN 9576405068.
- Yu-Chuan Li (2002). 簡明醫學資訊學. 合記圖書出版社. ISBN 9576668875.
Honors and Awards
- Founding Fellow of the International College of Health Sciences Information ( IAHSI), 2017
- Australian Health Information Institute Fellow (ACHI), 2010
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Information ( ACMI ), 2010
- Taiwan Outstanding Information Talent Award, 2015
- Taiwan's Top Ten Outstanding Youth, 2001
- FutureLearn. "Sleeping disorders: the changing face of health and care". FutureLearn.
- https://www.wanfang.gov.tw/p9_medical_team_detail.aspx?d=514 Wan Fang Hospital Dermatology Clinic
- https://scholar.google.com.tw/citations?user=rfD0QCkAAAAJ&hl=zh-TW&oi=ao Yu-Chuan Li's Academic Research
- https://tmu.pure.elsevier.com/en/persons/yu-chuan-li-2/similar/Taipei Medical University Academic Hub Profile
- https://www.pubfacts.com/author/Yu-chuan+Li Scientific Publications Dr. Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li
- https://academic.oup.com/intqhc International Journal for Quality in Health Care Oxford Editor-in-Chief
- "公告：Professor and Dean Dr. Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li, served as an Editor-in-Chief of SCI journal "IJQHC" - Taipei Medical University". www.tmu.edu.tw.
- http://www.jackli.cc/presslist.html News Features List
- http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2018/01/30/2003686667/1 Taipei Times Editorial 2018
- https://www.megabank.tohoku.ac.jp/english/timeline/20180807_01/ Tohoku Medical Megabank Organisation 2018
- https://www.ym.edu.tw/ymnews/163/a1_6.html Asia Pacific Medical Information Society (APAMI), Chairman, 2006 ~ 2009
- https://www.achi.org.au/?s=fellow Australian Health Information Institute Fellow (ACHI), 2010
- https://www.amia.org/about-amia/leadership/acmi-fellow/yu-chuan-jack-li-md-phd-facmi Fellow of the American College of Medical Information ( ACMI ), 2010
- https://imia-medinfo.org/wp/international-medical-informatics-association-establishes-international-academy-health-information-sciences-2 Founding Fellow of the International College of Health Sciences Information ( IAHSI), 2017
- "Yu-Chuan Li – Similar Profiles — Taipei Medical University". tmu.pure.elsevier.com.
- https://aimed.events/team/dr-yu-chuan-jack-li/ AIMed Dr. Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li