Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yuanyang may refer to:
- Mandarin duck, also known as yuanyang (鸳鸯)
- Yuenyeung (鸳鸯), a popular beverage in Hong Kong, named after the mandarin duck
- Yuanyang County, Henan (原阳县), of Xinxiang Prefecture, Henan
- Yuanyang County, Yunnan (元阳县), of Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan, well known for its spectacular rice-paddy terracing
- Yuanyang (character), in the Chinese novel Dream of the Red Chamber
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuanyang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.